Friday, May 27, 2011

Congrats Baby Bro!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Today is my baby brother, Mattys High School Graduation!!! For the past week or so I have been sneaking around to get the absolute perfect grad gifts for him. He is very observant so trying to find hiding places has been a mission and a half!!!

The only other problem that I face these past few days, is the moment I purchase and wrap a gift I want to give it to the receiver immediately!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR HIM TO OPEN HIS GIFTS!!!!

Every gift he will be receiving has to do with his next adventure in life (its off to college as an athlete!!!)

In The Basket: Monogrammed Towels, Bathroom Waste Basket, 
Soap Dispenser and Toothbrush/Tooth Paste Holder
Large Wrapped Gift: Diploma/Tassle Frame
Small Wrapped Frame: Personalized Laundry Bag

Congrats Matty!!! Im SOOOO Proud of you!!! 
LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment