Monday, June 13, 2011

Early Birthday Present (BEST ONE EVER!!!)

Hey Dolls!
So my amazing baby brother just surprised me with floor tickets (3rd row seats) to the Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj Femme Fatal Tour Concert!!!


Im sooooo excited and shocked, that it still has not hit me! The ticket is sitting on my desk and I literally look at it every single day! (Multiple times a day!) I can't even believe he got the tickets!!!

The BEST part is the concert is it takes place the day after my 22nd birthday!!!! He got both me and his girlfriend, Kelly tickets for our birthdays because he knows we are OBSESSEDDD with Britney and Nicki, and would talk about going to this concert every time we see eachother. Guess he knew the perfect gift for the both of us!!!

LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH MATTY!!! Thank you soooo much!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment